https://penueling.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/ReactNative.png 300 300 admin https://penueling.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/penueling-logo-full.png admin2019-07-01 12:31:002020-11-05 23:01:04‘React/RCTBridge.h’ file not found
- In Xcode, go to the project scheme (Product -> Scheme -> Manage Scheme -> double click your project).
- Click on the ‘Build’ option at the left pane.
- Uncheck ‘Parallelize Build’ under Build Options.
- Then in Targets section, click ‘+’ button then search for ‘React’. Select it and click ‘Add’. ‘React’ should now appear under
- Targets section. Click and drag it to the top so that it will be the first item in the list (before your project).
- Clean the project and build.